Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event - Day 10- Welcome Deirdre!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome, Deirdre.  She is representing the My Besties 3D team.  (More info on the My Besties 3D team please click here).

Here is Deirdre's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!

Close up showing the 3D view:

Hello my name is Deirdre Smith and I design for My Besties 3D Decoupage Team. Using this cutie Milly Mae, I have made this 6x6 card using various papers, embellishments and ribbon. 

You can purchase this image here.


Please visit Deirdre's blog for more details about her card here.

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from Australia!

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful. Love the image you chose and the lovely papers. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous card Deirdre! I love the vintage elements you have used! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete