Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome our newest Design Team Member, Debs

The My Besties Design Team would like to welcome, Debs to our team!

Here is a bit about Debs:

I have been crafting for more than 15 years.  It is my passion and rarely does an opportunity come up that makes us smile every day.  A simple joy. That for me was being accepted on the My Bestie DT.  I am thrilled. 

Here is a beautiful card made by Debs as her intro into our Design Team:

The colours are bright, and I wanted to use flowers and bees to showcase Sherri's beautiful image and to reflect my happiness.  I have drawn a wall for her to sit on.  I have used various dies but look forward to using more of those created specifically by Sherri to accent her beautiful range.

I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards.


Thank you Debs.

4 comments:

  1. Wow totally stunning gorgeous flowers and design and a very sweet Bestie.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card. Beautiful coloring. Darling image. Congrats and welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete